A robust personal library of information on grammar, verb forms and conjugations, particles and whatever else the user wants to add.
A straightforward, intuitive and powerful tool for mastering Japanese vocabulary. (or any other language, for that matter!)
The app comes preloaded with information suited to Japanese learners at the JLPT N5 test level (beginners), but users can easily add their own topics and flash cards, or import data that others have shared.
Nihongopedia will periodically release new content for the app, which users can access via the “Discover” tab.
- Well-organized and detailed information on a variety of topics.
- Plenty of clear, helpful examples complete with pronunciation guides and useful tips.
- Flashcard functionality. (the app is preloaded with Hiragana, Katakana, and JLPT N5 Kanji decks)
- Full user freedom to add and remove content.
- A variety of settings designed to tailor the app to the level and personality of the user.
- Import and export data.
- Automatic and manual data backups.
- A sleek, minimal design that’s easy to grasp. (and not embarrassing to use in public)
- A dark color theme. (so you can enjoy your flashcards at night without squinting)